• STATEMENT OF FAITH •
1. We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments as inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred physical death and spiritual death (separation from God). We believe that all human beings are born with the sinful nature and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, are sinners in thought, word and deed.
5. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as a substitute sacrifice according to the Scriptures. We believe that all who believe in Him in mind and heart by grace through faith are justified on the grounds of His shed blood unto death on the cross.
6. We believe in the resurrection of our crucified Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us as High Priest and Interceding Advocate.
7. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children and heirs of God.
8. We believe in “that blessed hope,” the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness in heaven of those whose names are in the Book of Life, and the everlasting conscious punishment of those whose names are not in the Book of Life.
(1) II Timothy 3:16; (2) Matthew 28:19; (3) Luke 1:35; (4) Genesis 1:26; Romans 5:12; (5) Romans 5:7-8; Romans 10:9-10; Ephesians 2:8-9; (6) Romans 6:9-10; Hebrews 7:24-25; (7) John 3:7,16; (8) John 14:1-3; (9) Revelation 20:11-15; 21:10,27.